Stone Life


Thoughtful Rebuttal

Will, I appreciate your comments, and I have thought long and hard on exactly how to refine my arguments. So, here is what I came up with:



You are obviously a terrorist, Osama Bin Norvell.

For proof, I present to you exhibit-A:









I think I have made my point.

1 Responses to “Thoughtful Rebuttal”

  1. # Blogger Will, Beth, Jessie Rose and Asher Norvell

    That's amazing! I love it. I'm glad you're my friend bro. Beth was worried my response would make you mad. I assured her, we'd made it through MUCH worse than a little political cyber-debate.
    Love you guys.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.