Stone Life


my absence explained

To be, not ask
Indecisive,
Like love-lorn leads
So often despair.

Underneath
Piles of rubble,
Rubbish maybe,
Static striving yet.

Idolize
Contemplatives,
Scholarly, the
Melancholy
Shade, it pervades.

Lacking, shell
Of confidence,
Daydream grandeur,
Be not far off.

2 Responses to “my absence explained”

  1. # Blogger Momma B.

    Wow, that seems a little depressing. Am I catching the mood correctly?

    I like it.

    I know the feeling, I can relate but hope you aren't stuck there for long. Usually that state eventually drives us/me to somehwere upward/better.

    But perhaps my skills are a bit tarnished in the interp. department?

    KEEP WRITING AND SHARING!!! I LOVE IT!!!  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Well written, my friend. Good to hear from you.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.