Stone Life


Room for Rent

Julie and I have decided that renting one room is simply not enough, and so we are wanting to have another person live with us this fall. Mindy will already be occupying one of the rooms (her choice), but we also have my "office" (aka: Jamie's wedding storage) that is free. Last year I really enjoyed having an office, but in the months since it has been converted into an all-purpose storage room I have not used it nearly as often. There are plenty of places to study and prepare lessons, so we would love to make good use of the space and help somebody out. It is a smaller room than the other, and so we can work out some kind of arrangement if someone is interested.

I realize that most of you who read this are married and/or live in permanent dwellings, but I am hoping that you know someone who is neither married nor living somewhere this fall. It is a fairly quiet environment, perfect for a student, so keep your ears open and send anyone interested my direction.

Thanks Blogworld!

1 Responses to “Room for Rent”

  1. # Blogger Jamie Butts

    Oh yea.. I've been meaning to thank you for "letting me" (didn't give you much choice since you were overseas) use your office. Sorry about that! I'm working on packing this afternoon! Right now! Your bread smells yummy.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.