Stone Life


Hooray Tests!

The most glorious week of the school year is upon us at Christway right now. It is test-time. Private schools do not do TAKS testing, but we do Stanford tests that take 5 mornings. We can't give homework during this week, and so I have nothing to grade each day, and for about an hour at a time I get to read, blog, etc... This once again proves that teaching is the greatest gig on the planet!

So here is what you can expect in the coming days (or hours) from StoneLife:

1. A run-down of the first round of the NBA playoffs (I'm giddy...this is like my March Madness).
2. Patty Griffin concert
3. Potential job
4. German tutor's story (first-hand account of German history)

For now I have to grade last week's papers, but I will return soon.

Viva La Tests!!!

0 Responses to “Hooray Tests!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.