Stone Life


Worth a Look

I often have a limited blog-reading-window, but Erin reminded me of one today that I often look at and get a good chuckle. Will's younger brother Britt Norvell seems to take pride in being irreverent and controversial in his opinions, and I'm always a fan of that, so I think it's worth taking a look. Enjoy.

2 Responses to “Worth a Look”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    thank you for putting a link on their for britt! i have been wanting to get in touch with him for quite a while now! thanks!!  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Did you love that, or what? I laughed pretty stinkin' hard.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.