Stone Life


Ryanair

You need to check this out. My brother told me that I could find a cheap flight to destinations on the continent once I was in Europe, but I didn't actually check it out until someone gave me the name of the carrier over there. I found a flight from London to Dusseldorf for .01 GBP. Seriously.....1 cent. Forget taking an overnight train. I'm flying Ryanair.

4 Responses to “Ryanair”

  1. # Blogger Jamie Butts

    check out my comment to you on my blog today...about Alias :)

    what did you think about the piper article?  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Michael, could there be a reason that no one has EVER heard of this "airline"? I'd give this some serious thought before hopping aboard with my cool travel backpack.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've flown RyanAir before. It's perfectly safe/cool. The problem is that the price doesn't include airport taxes. But it'll still be pretty cheap. But I'd expect it to cost about $100 USD or so when you take in the transportation cost of getting from one London airport to the other, taxes, ect. Be prepared.

    But yeah, Ryanair is on the level.  

  4. # Blogger Michael

    I did check on taxes, which brought the price to 15 dollars, but I didn't take transportation to the airport into consideration. Either way I couldn't even find a train for that cheap.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.