Stone Life


Possibly Crazy, but Committed



Deutschland, here I come! It's official, I'm going to live in Germany for 9 weeks this summer. I can hardly believe it, to tell you the truth.

I have been planning this trip for the better part of this last year, ever since I decided to become proficient in German for the sake of my potential Degrees, but it has always been in some far away place where things like "I'm going to start eating better" or "I'm going to get up early and workout each morning" live. Decision time came upon me last week, and the weight of it hit me hard. There are many factors (too boring to list) that I felt needed to be considered, but finally this weekend I purchased my non-refundable plane tickets.

I fly out on the 29th of May and return on the 3 of August. If you are the praying-type, julie and I would appreciate it, because this is not being done on a whim. We believe God has led me to the pursuit of my education in this manner, but it's neither cheap nor easy for Julie (she has to stay and work....and hope the house doesn't flood again).

Keep checking the blog, because I hope to chronicle my summer via StoneLife.

p.s. I've set a fun goal for myself - remind me to write about it later.

0 Responses to “Possibly Crazy, but Committed”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.