Stone Life


Getting a Bit Nervous


Has anyone seen one of these (left) lying around....maybe with my picture on the inside? I am supposed to be leaving for the Deutschland on Monday morning, but if these bound pieces of paper, with a plastic-veneer, and a picture of yours truly do not arrive by Saturday I am going to have to change my flight plans, and this will make me oh'so cranky. I've been patient, but even the State Department said it should have been here two days ago. They also said, depending on my local mail service, this might take an extra couple of days. With that in mind, I'm not overly concerned, but I am a tad bit irritated.

So, if you thought it would be funny to take this from my mailbox and hide it until the last moment, "ha, ha".....now return it, please. And, if you are my wife, and you just don't want me to go, this may not be the best deterrent....although, it certainly would be effective.

3 Responses to “Getting a Bit Nervous”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    oh, man. hope it comes. how frustrating! let us know...but I guess we'll know if we see you on Monday afternoon...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh wow - i didn't realize you were already leaving! Where has the time gone?? Wow, i hope you get your passport in time. What a pain in the ass!

    Give me a call when you get a chance and catch up before you take off. I'll be around.

    Jim  

  3. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    Look on the bright side.........um............maybe we can play basketball Monday afternoon!?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.