Stone Life


London

I am lost in London. Not being funny...completely serious. I received vague-to-bad help from Gatwick, and now I am somewhere downtown looking for EurRail. I have no doubt that I will find it, but my back is hurting and I'm exhausted, so I thought it would do me good to stop at a little cafe' and let everyone know that I am safe and have arrived safely. I am hoping to catch an overnight train to Munich....if I ever find the place.

I don't think I have much to say right now. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I didn't sleep on any of the plane rides or lay-overs. I did read all but a few pages of a Milan Kundera novel, watched 2 movies, and listened to my Ipod, but no sleep. I'm starting to feel it.

Virgin Atlantic was definitely a good choice. There were only two of us occupying three seats in my row, free cocktails just after takeoff, good food, wine with you dinner....it was a very enjoyable time.

I wish I had something eventful to report. London is great, I've seen all of the sights already. Hopefully in a day or so I will have more to report from Munich. Till then,

Michael

4 Responses to “London”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    I'm glad you made it to London safely. Hope you get to Munich soon and get some rest before class. Take care of yourself. Love you.  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Hey, glad you're there! Good to hear that you're safe. Enjoy London. I hope by now you've found your train and are resting at long last. We miss you!  

  3. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    you've been gone one day and your wife already had a flat tire. I think even your vehicles miss you already.  

  4. # Blogger Julie

    I'm so glad to hear that you made it to London safely, finally found the train station, and are probably on your way to Munich right now. I hope you're getting some sleep. I'm so disappointed that I missed your call. Call again soon, even if it's really late.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.