Stone Life


Dead, but Aesthetically Pleasing

I find a not-so-secret satisfaction in flipping the proverbial 'bird' at the new rage of "Green" living, and so rather than using, storing and reusing a tree year in, year out, we searched for a tree farm this morning and bought our first ever real-tree. [I really don't know if this is anti-green, but I like to think so, so please don't burst my bubble if I have it completely backwards].












On an unrelated note, where did I get this sweater?



On the morning of Thanksgiving, being that it was really cold by our Texas-standard, I opened the not often used sweater chest at the foot of the bed, and at the bottom I found a forgotten friend. I have not idea how long I have had this sweater, but it seems like I have had it since I moved out of my house after high school. In my memory it has always been old, and I am certain I did not buy it. It may have been given to me; I may have "borrowed" it from a friend; it may have been found in a parking lot in the same manner that at least one other favorite shirt was obtained. I debated it all morning, and I am truly stumped. Jim, Will, Chad...etc - is this yours?

P.S. - I won't give it back...I am serious, I love it.

0 Responses to “Dead, but Aesthetically Pleasing”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.