Stone Life


Time-Waster

For those of you who sit at a desk all day I found a fun game. It requires no skill, but it's addictive. Enjoy,

michael

p.s. I got 24.095

8 Responses to “Time-Waster”

  1. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    The best I could get was 21.031 seconds. Man, how long did it take you to get 24? I'm embarrassed for you.  

  2. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    Okay, now I'm simultaneously excited and embarrassed for me. I got 24.844 seconds. What a wonderfully stupid game.  

  3. # Blogger Michael

    new record : 28:21  

  4. # Blogger Abbey

    thanks mike. you now have the accounting department at the gaylord playing games instead of working:)  

  5. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    27.969
    That's all I've got.  

  6. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    I'm really embarrassed to admit that I still am playing this and I still care, but I just beat your high score. I got 28.516.  

  7. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    28.938  

  8. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    29.797  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.