Stone Life


Viva La Spring Break!!

I'm sitting at my good friend Will's house (yes, the Will of NorvellThree fame), and I was checking some of my friend's sites when it occurred to me that I have not posted in almost a week now. I hate when my friends do this, so I thought I would at the very least offer an explanation for my laziness. I am the embodiment of sloth this week. The Spring-Break-bug has bitten me and I have love every minute of it. I have every intention of finishing my diatribe on Dostoevsky, among other things, but I'm not promising much until Monday when I am back on my regular schedule. I might become inspired to write while watching NCAA basketball tomorrow, but don't hold your breath.

Check back soon,

michael

1 Responses to “Viva La Spring Break!!”

  1. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    IT'S OVER!!! Spring Break is through!!! Happy normal day!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.