Stone Life


Welcome to the Circus



If you have not figured out already, I live in a pretty unique place. One of the things that Max all but insists upon when people come and stay, which is nearly everday, is that people engage in some sort of juggling training. He is an avid juggler himself, and he, like a strange evangelist of sorts, wants to spread his love of all things juggling to the rest of the world. It really has been quite fun.

Since I arrived just under two weeks ago I have learned to juggle 4 balls at once, 5 balls between two people, 6 balls between two people, and a variety of fun tricks with the standard three balls. Hopefully I will come back ready for my debut with Barnum and Bailey's Circus.





The bottow picture is of Max attempting to juggle fire tonight. We were all extremely impressed, because there appeared to be nothing easy about it. I hope to attempt it before I leave.

I found out another interesting fact about Max today; he works in a circus. I was disappointed to find out that he did not perform; rather, he helps kids get ready to perform. It is a Kindercircus (children-circus), but he assures me it is pretty impressive for kids. Strangely it did not surprise me at all when he said he worked for a circus.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Responses to “Welcome to the Circus”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    The only thing I could ever juggle were batons! The fire pic is really neat! Keep 'em coming:)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    is that you in the picture?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Email me your phone number. I've gotta call and say hello.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.