Stone Life


Experiment

I am attempting something that I need your help with. I am in a truly God-forsaken land, proven by the fact that there is not even the mere mention of NBA basketball anywhere. The playoffs simply do not exist here.

Julie is taping the games for me, and she is going to attempt to mail them, hoping it will not take too long and not be terribly expensive....we will see.

Your end of the bargain is to not let me know any of the outcomes. I will be as jubilant or disappointed as the rest of you....but several weeks later. We can share our mutual joy or grief then.

2 Responses to “Experiment”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Michael (and whoever else might be interested), before Julie sends you the tapes make sure that you have a vcr you can view them with - Germany (and the rest of Western Europe) has a different video system... the best idea would be to somehow put them on a dvd or...

    Good luck!

    Sielke  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yep, i was just going to say this. And I'm *positive* that you can find the games playing somewhere. Look/ask around for a sports bar. The Germans are very proud of their boy Dirk. I'm sure it's not outside the rhelm of possibility.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.