Stone Life


My Home Away From Home






I am still trying to figure out the picture software, but I hope you are able to see them and perhaps click on them to get a full-sized view. If not maybe one of you (hint, Jim) can tell me how to put multiple pictures up in a more user friendly fashion.

A great thing happened this morning. I woke up to the most beautiful sight yet...an internet signal on the modem. It has been a month long saga, and Max was not holding out hope of ever getting it fixed, but finally the T-Com people came through and delivered functioning DSL service. This means I can type on an American keyboard, not have to pay for internet access, and Julie's favorite, put up pictures.

So, this is where I live. The second picture is of Max and Anja, and the others are from outside of the house.

1 Responses to “My Home Away From Home”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Michael, I need an address, like a mailing address. Your new residence is lovely, but I'm glad you miss home!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.