Stone Life


Screw Teaching, I Wanna Drill For Oil

My dad pointed me to a really interesting article in the StarTelegram from yesterday. It might have something to do with the fact that he is "prominently" featured in the story (I would pour it on, but, let us be honest, his one-line is one-line more than I have published in a newspaper). I generally get tired-head reading newspaper articles, because they are often written to engage those with a mental capacity of a fifth-grader, but this is a really well written article. I may be biased on account of it centering on my hometown, but I found it very enjoyable, and I thought you might as well.

1 Responses to “Screw Teaching, I Wanna Drill For Oil”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    Wow, I haven't checked your site in a while and enjoyed your updates! Pretty cool that Crane, Tx makes the Star Telegram!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.