Stone Life


Soon


It has been a few months since I have seen two things:

1. Julie reading something other than CPA Exam Test-Prep books, although she is constantly doing that. I believe we in the scientific community would call that thing in her hand in the picture on the right a novel.

2. Julie smiling while reading anything. I found this pic in my phone and I was shocked...it just looks out of place.


For those of you who do not know, Julie is finally taking her CPA Exam Thursday and Friday of this week. I have never, never in my life witnessed anyone studying in the manner that she has for this test. Apparently most consider themselves fortunate to pass 1 out of the 4 sections of the two-day affair on the first try, but, and no b.s. here, I really think she will pass all four. No one else does, but no one else is capable of this type of study. It is laughable when I moan about studying....but that does not seem to stop me.

Drop her a line of encouragement, because in just over two-days she will have completed the entirety of her scholastic career. Bring on the novels!!

2 Responses to “Soon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You sound like a man who is proud of his wife. What Julie accomplishes is incomprehensible to most of us. How I wish I had her drive! I have no doubt she will pass, but it is just the shear effort that is so stunning. Julie, you are my hero. I love you!  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Julie! It's here! Wow. You'll do great. We miss you guys! We'll be looking for updates to see how it all went.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.