Stone Life


Friendly Confines

We have moved on from the wonderful chill and constant drizzly rain of Cloudcroft to the equally chilly and rain-soaked mountains of Ruidoso. I have stolen away to the Starbucks down the street this morning (I know, it is an absolute crime to frequent a coffee-chain when there are numberless mom-n-pop shops around town, but, alas, I am a creature of habit/comfort, so here I am) to do some studying, so I thought I would update.

I will leave you with some trivia questions from the game we played last night. No cheating.

1. What is the largest freshwater lake in the world?

2. What singer won the 1964 Alabama-Mississippi State Fair?

3. What was H.G. Wells' first novel?

4. What does a piscatologist excel at?

5. What was the name of Scarlett O'Hara's homestead?

1 Responses to “Friendly Confines”

  1. # Blogger Momma B.

    I only know that Scarlett lived at her beloved Tara.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.