Stone Life


Meet the Neighbors


I know that I have already met my self-imposed blogging requirement for the day, but after sitting for a few minutes out on the balcony with my trusty black pipe burning strong in the cool breeze (I cannot believe how pleasant the weather has been in the evenings this week), I could not resist posting a picture or two of our new neighbors.

More pics are coming soon, but I am a fan of a slow-reveal, so for now enjoy the view that I am taking in at this very moment.

2 Responses to “Meet the Neighbors”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    Hey! I like your challenge and will enjoy reading it every day. Maybe it will even inspire me to start blogging again, though I never feel like I have anything important or as interesting as your posts are. Love the view and hope to see it again this weekend. Love you.  

  2. # Blogger Momma B.

    You have less than two hours to post for the day...But I can't wait up anymore. Come on....you gotta make it past two days!!!!
    Just holding you accountable to your promises to all your faithful readers!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.