Stone Life


Let's Play a Game

I have a game for you. You all used to play them when you were younger, so you should be good at this. I have two pictures for you; tell me what is different about the two.

Let's do a warm-up round:































I think you're ready for the speed round:


4 Responses to “Let's Play a Game”

  1. # Blogger Abbey

    YAY!! You shaved your beard and YAY!! Julie is a CPA (even though the pic is strange)  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Michael almost looks respectable and Julie officially is, although I'd *definitely* go with the CPA with a backward-printed card!  

  3. # Blogger Erin

    Way to go, Julie!!! We're proud of you. I cannot even imagine how thrilled you must be to FINALLY be there. Huge sigh of relief. You're done.  

  4. # Blogger Chad Gerlt

    Michael, when did you take up steeplechase?

    http://www.runfam.com  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Stone Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.